How do I enroll for career training programs?
See our program catalog for a detailed list of the programs we offer as well as their requirements, start dates, fees, and more
Each career program at CAJ has specific requirements
To register for the program of your choice:
• Attend an orientation (See below)
• Connect with teachers for program details during office hours or by phone.
• Pass the assessment test with program’s required scores
• Visit the financial aid office and start your FAFSA, if desired, well in advance of the program start date (Financial Aid virtual appointments are available).
• Meet with Job Center staff for scholarship eligibility and processing, if desired, well in advance of the program start date.
• Complete a registration form and pay fees. Cash, credit and debit, cashier’s check, and money orders are all accepted forms of payment. We do not accept American Express cards or personal checks.
JOIN US FOR VIRTUAL ORIENTATION
When: Virtual Orientation Every Monday by Appointment (Except holidays and break periods)
Where: Phone, Zoom Meeting, or Google Meet by Appointment.
Who: Anyone interested. Must be 18 years or older to enroll in Adult Education Programs.
How to make an appointment: Call CAJ Job Center at (916) 826-0967 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Monday-Thursday 8:30 am to 4:00 pm, Friday 8:30 am to 12:00 pm
This is the first step to your new career! Learn about the exciting career training programs available. Students may begin classes throughout the year on a scheduled basis as space is available. All classes require excellent attendance. Assessment testing is held each Wednesday through Friday by appointment. Student must show ID. For in-person testing, mask is required. Orientation and assessment are required before enrollment. CAJ reserves the right to cancel program start dates due to low enrollment.